If you are looking to surrender a rabbit to us,
please note that our rescue is currently beyond capacity.
We currently have a 8+ week wait on intake of new bunnies.
The Mission of Luv-N-Bunns is achieved through our goals.
LNB goals are to:
- Rescue abandoned rabbits from high kill shelters and hoarding situations.
- Provide necessary veterinary care for domestic rabbits including spay/neuter surgery.
- Find nurturing foster homes that will provide food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Find forever homes for each and every rabbit that we rescue.
- Provide education and pet rabbit awareness.
We educate the
public in the importance of neutering and spaying in order to reduce the ever-growing population
of unwanted rabbits. We spread awareness that rabbits make wonderful pets which deserve to be
treated with dignity and respect.
Since our inception in 2007, we have accomplished our Mission by saving the lives of almost 1,000 abandoned
rabbits. However, there is a never-ending abundance of rabbits that need our help.
Together we can accomplish our Mission… Our passion…
To save and protect innocent lives!